Odor ControlWhen you choose CLEANING WAVE SERVICES for an Odor Control program, we start with an inspection of your facility to determine the source of your odor problem. Then, we develop a customized plan based on our findings. If needed, we will install the appropriate odor control technology for your home or your business.
Types of Odor RemovalWe perform many kinds of odor control services, including:
• Pet odor removal
• Smoke odor removal
• Water damage odor removal
• Sewage odor removal
• Musty odor removal
Odor in homes and businesses arises from many sources that may include: animal urine, disaster contaminants, moisture problems, or just plain dirt or other soiling. Removing odor associated with disaster contaminates such as sewage, smoke, and trauma requires highly specialized procedures and techniques.
Our Odor Removal and Odor Control ProcessOdor removal typically involves four main steps:
• Remove the source as thoroughly as possible
• Clean the affected surfaces, areas, and materials
• Recreate the conditions of odor penetration with appropriate counteractants
• Seal restorable surfaces as necessary
Carpet Odor RemovalOver-the-counter products that are sprayed or sprinkled onto carpet will usually only mask the odor for a short period of time. It takes professional-strength products to counteract the odor embedded in carpeting. In severe cases, the backing of the carpet has to be treated along with the subfloor.
Why Choose us for Odor Removal Service?• Our service technicians are trained and experienced in odor control and removal.
• We have years of experience in odor removal. We have done odor-elimination in single-family homes, apartment communities, commercial properties, and institutional facilities.
• We only use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to get rid of odors.
• We have the detection tools, specialized agents, equipment, and experience necessary to deal with odors of all kinds.
• Our technicians will arrive in uniform prepared to handle any odor control or elimination situation—no matter how bad it is!
• Our technicians will answer all of your questions.
• We guarantee your property will be free of odors.